Stefanie is an associate in Lawson Lundell’s Yellowknife office. She practices in general civil litigation and child protection law. She has experience representing clients in both public and private disputes as well as regulatory matters.
Stefanie received her J.D. from the University of Windsor in 2013 and has a B.A. in criminal justice and business law from Ryerson University. Prior to joining Lawson Lundell LLP, she practiced with a boutique litigation firm on Toronto’s Bay St, and most recently as counsel at Legal Services Board in Nunavut.
- Law Society of Nunavut, Member
- Law Society of Ontario, Member
- The CBA Nunavut Branch, Past treasurer and Vice President
- The Family Lawyers Association of Nunavut (FLAN), Co-Founder and Member
Stefanie's experience includes:
- Acted as counsel for a high profile matrimonial dispute.
- Represented clients before the Nunavut Court of Justice with matrimonial, custodial, child and spousal support applications.
- Drafted claims and facta for civil and family matters.
News & Publications
- Nunavut Court Shoots Down Appeal of Caribou Hunter Acquittal, North of 60 Blog, June 10, 2020
- Proceed with Caution: Returning to the Workplace in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut During COVID-19, North of 60 Blog, May 6, 2020
- Kathryn Emeneau
- Legal Assistant
- T: 867.669.5520
- Nunavut (2017)
- Ontario (2014)
- University of Windsor (J.D., 2013)
- Ryerson University (B.A., 2010)