Lawson Lundell lawyers frequently speak at legal conferences, make presentations to businesses on a variety of legal topics and offer seminars, both legal and business related, based on topics our lawyers feel are timely, relevant and important to the business community. We also proudly sponsor events and organizations that work to better our communities. Listed below are upcoming conferences, presentations, seminars and sponsorships.
- Business Communication Strategies to Reduce Corporate Risk: Practical legal advice to guide companies in the current crosshairs of the electronic age in a litigious worldHyatt Regency Calgary | 700 Centre Street SE, Calgary AB, 18.6.19
- The ScaleUP Challenge – Growing your Business, Retaining your TalentVancouver, BC | Smith Business Club | Smith School of Business, 4.6.19
- Hyatt Regency Calgary | 700 Centre Street SE, Calgary AB, 30.5.19
- Association of Canadian Pension Management, Vancouver, BC, 15.5.19
- What’s Changing in Benefits?—Legislative UpdateInternational Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans' Canadian Legal and Legislative Update, 15.5.19