Lawson Lundell lawyers frequently speak at legal conferences, make presentations to businesses on a variety of legal topics and offer seminars, both legal and business related, based on topics our lawyers feel are timely, relevant and important to the business community. We also proudly sponsor events and organizations that work to better our communities. Listed below are upcoming conferences, presentations, seminars and sponsorships.
- Master of Turst Management Standars CourseNovember 23 - 24
- The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver | Vancouver, BC, 6.11.19
You're invited to our Privacy and Data Security Seminar on Wednesday, November 6th!
In today's world, all organizations should be considering how they identify and address threats inherent in handling personal information and data critical to their businesses.
Join us as we present a comprehensive organizational approach to privacy and data risk management.
- The Business Impact of Changes to Privacy LawsVancouver, BC, 5.11.19
- Rapid Fire Legal Roundtable: From Government Regulations and Policies to Lease Clauses and Case Law That You Need to UnderstandVancouver Real Estate Strategy & Leasing Conference, 29.10.19
On October 29, 2019, Peter Tolensky, Chair of Lawson Lundell’s Real Estate Group, was a panelist at the 8th annual Vancouver Real Estate Strategy & Leasing Conference and discussed the incoming Land Owner Transparency Act and its impact on the BC commercial real estate market.
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, 16.10.19
Kick start your day with us by enjoying breakfast and learning about the latest legal developments impacting the real estate industry.
- Vancouver, BC, 4.10.19
On October 4th, Lawson Lundell will be Pedaling for a Cure and participating in the JDRF’s SunLife Ride to Defeat Diabetes.