Lawson Lundell lawyers frequently speak at legal conferences, make presentations to businesses on a variety of legal topics and offer seminars, both legal and business related, based on topics our lawyers feel are timely, relevant and important to the business community. We also proudly sponsor events and organizations that work to better our communities. Listed below are upcoming conferences, presentations, seminars and sponsorships.
- PBLI’s Construction Law 2023: Current Issues Conference, "Tips on Terminating Contracts in the Construction Industry", May 11, 2023, Co-Presenter
- ICSC + Canadian Law Conference, May 4, 2023, Panelist
- "Carbon Capture and Sequestration: Technical and Legal Risks to Underground CO₂ Storage and Sequestration", WSG Americas Meeting, April 20, 2023, Panelist
- Recent Benefits & Pension Developments of Saskatchewan, CPBI's Saskatchewan Regional Conference, April 19, 2023, Presenter
- Canadian Property Tax Association - 2023 Western Chapter Educational Seminar, 'Western Canada Legal Updates,' March 15, 2023, Panelist