Lawson Lundell lawyers frequently speak at legal conferences, make presentations to businesses on a variety of legal topics and offer seminars, both legal and business related, based on topics our lawyers feel are timely, relevant and important to the business community. We also proudly sponsor events and organizations that work to better our communities. Listed below are upcoming conferences, presentations, seminars and sponsorships.
- CLEBC - Construction Law - Multijurisdictional PracticeVancouver, BC, 20.2.18
- Lawson Lundell Sponsors the VSO’s Masterworks Gold Concert15.1.18
On Monday, January 15th, Lawson Lundell proudly sponsored the VSO’s Masterworks Gold Concert at the Orpheum Theatre. The concert, conducted by Music Director Designate Maestro Otto Tausk, featured Brahms Symphony No. 1 and Dvorak’s Cello Concerto.
- Lauren Cook presents "Hot Calls - Environmental and Workplace Health and Safety Incidents CLE”Vancouver, BC, 8.12.17
This session served as a primer for in-house counsel in regulated industries who may be called upon to answer a “hot call” involving workplace accidents and/or environmental incidents. The presentation included a discussion on responding to these incidents, reporting obligations, inspections vs. investigations, interviews of employees by officers, voluntary document disclosure and search warrants.
- "Privacy Breach", 2017 Privacy Law & Data Management Seminar7.12.17
- "Assessing Investment Deals," RAISE Investor Circle WorkshopVancouver, BC, 6.12.17