- Global Legal Group, 7.10.19
- The Lawyer's Daily, 27.9.19
- Chambers Canada, 19.9.19
Lawson Lundell LLP is pleased to announce that the latest edition of Chambers Canada has recognized a number of its lawyers and practices across the country for professional excellence, deep sector expertise and efficacious client representation.
- Ritu Mahil featured in Business in Vancouver’s Fall 2019 Edition of Women in Business: “Harassment: Understanding, recognizing and addressing it in the workplace”Women in Business Fall 2019 published by Business in Vancouver, 6.9.19
Ritu Mahil's article entitled, "Harassment: Understanding, recognizing and addressing it in the workplace" was featured on the Women in Business Fall 2019 published by Business in Vancouver.
- Canadian Lawyer Magazine, 4.9.19
Lawson Lundell LLP is pleased to announce the relocation and opening of our new Calgary office, located at Suite 1100, 225 6th Avenue SW, in downtown Calgary’s Brookfield Place. The move is a result of the Firm’s continuous growth and is designed to better serve our clients. The new office is now open for service.
- 9 Lawson Lundell Lawyers Recognized in 2019 Lexpert Special Edition on Canada's Leading Energy Lawyers30.8.19
Lawson Lundell is pleased to announce that nine of our lawyers are listed in the 2019 Lexpert/Report on Business Special Edition on Canada's Leading Energy Lawyers.
- Peter Tolensky quoted in Canadian Lawyer Magazine article: "Canadian lawyers help real estate investors navigate international property deals"Canadian Lawyer Magazine, 26.8.19
- The Best Lawyers in Canada® 2020 Edition, 21.8.19
- Sandra MacKenzie: Winner of the 2019 Canadian Bar Association - Northwest Territories Community Service Award14.8.19
- Global Legal Insights
- Thomas Reuters, 1.8.19
- Jisoo Vis in CBC Interview titled "Litigation around a family’s heritage – the details with Dominique Arnoldi"26.7.19
- Benchmark Litigation 40 & Under Hot List, 10.7.19
- Benchmark Canada, 8.7.19
- Canadian Lawyer Magazine, 13.6.19
- Business in Vancouver, 7.6.19
- Five Lawson Lundell Professionals Recognized in 2019 Lexpert Special Edition on Canada's Leading Corporate LawyersLexpert/ROB Special Edition - Corporate 2019, 6.5.19
This year, five Lawson Lundell partners have been listed in the Lexpert Special Edition on Canada's Leading Corporate Lawyers, included in the April 26, 2019 issue of The Globe and Mail's Report on Business magazine.
- CBC News, 25.4.19
- © Thomson Reuters Canada Limited, 18.4.19
- Business In Vancouver, 8.4.19
- The Negotiator, 4.19
- Benchmark Canada 2019 , 26.3.19
A total of 27 Lawson Lundell professionals have been recognized among Canada's foremost litigators in the 2019 edition of Benchmark Canada: The Definitive Guide to Canada's Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys.
- Acritas Stars, 19.3.19
- Valerie Mann & Angela Austman Named to BCBusiness Magazine’s “Most Influential Women in Finance” ListBCBusiness Magazine, 6.3.19
- American Association of Public Insurance Adjusters, 5.3.19
- Contributor to ‘Chapter 12: Commercial Tenancies: Introduction’ and ‘Chapter 13: Commercial Tenancies: The Commercial Lease’ in Rental Property Management Licensing Course Manual (Vancouver, BC: UBC Real Estate Division, 2019).
- Presenter – Innovate Calgary Telus Accelerator Program25.2.19
- Presenter – Innovate Calgary RBC Social Enterprise Accelerator25.2.19
- Contributor and editor, Thomson Reuters Practical Law Canada, Corporate Law Survey (Alberta)25.2.19
- The Star Vancouver, 25.2.19
- Allard School of Law Alumni Magazine, 20.2.19
- Chambers Global, 14.2.19
- Benchmark Canada®, 31.1.19
- CTV News, 28.1.19
- Business in Vancouver, 25.1.19
- Key Corporate and Commercial Law Decisions of 2018CBA - AB Business Law Section, 1.19
We are pleased to announce that Peter J. Roberts was recently appointed Queen’s Counsel. These appointments recognize exceptional merit and contribution to the legal profession and are available to only 7% of legal practitioners. Congratulations Peter!
- Business In Vancouver, 12.12.18
- Chambers & Partners Global Practice Guides: Environmental Law, 2019
- The Negotiator, 12.18
This paper discusses contract law issues including decisions of relevance to commercial lawyers and business leaders giving a snapshot of particular principles of interest that arose in case law over the past 12 months.
- Valerie Mann Recently Inducted into the Women’s Executive Network’s Top 100 Awards and Inducted into the Hall of Fame for 2018WXN Top100 Awards, 22.11.18
- Lexpert Magazine, 13.11.18
- Lawson Lundell named Corporate Business Of The Year at the 2018 Yellowknife Chamber of Commerce Business Awards22.10.18