Leah is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. Leah joined the firm in 2021 as a paralegal for the Corporate/Business Law Group. Prior to joining Lawson Lundell, Leah worked as a legal assistant and then as a paralegal in the Vancouver office of a large national law firm where she received her paralegal training. Leah graduated with her Certificate in the Paralegal Program in 2019.
Leah's responsibilities include:
- Incorporation, organization and maintenance of Northwest Territories entities;
- Business name registrations;
- Corporate transactions including director, officer and shareholder changes, company name changes, registered and records office changes; and
- Conducting minute book reviews and preparing documents to bring minute books up-to-date.
- Legal Administrative Certificate, Vancouver Community College, 2016
- Paralegal Certificate, Vancouver Community College, 2019