Selena is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. Selena joined the firm in 2016 as an administrative assistant and became a legal assistant to the China Team shortly after, before advancing to become a real estate paralegal.
Selena will finish her last paralegal course by the end of 2020, and get her certificate shortly there after. She has been working as a legal administrative assistant for over four years.
Selena's responsibilities include:
- Managing real estate transaction files;
- Conducting various due diligence searches;
- Drafting closing documents and correspondence;
- Performing registrations with the B.C. Land Title Office;
- Attending to closing and post-closing matters
Paralegal Certificate, Capilano University, 2020
Bachelor of Arts - Criminology Major, Simon Fraser University, 2015
Police Studies Certificate, Simon Fraser University, 2015
Legal Administrative Certificate, Capilano University, 2015