Peggy Chau is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2012 and has over 10 years of combined experience working in commercial and residential real estate.
Peggy’s responsibilities include:
- Due diligence research and analysis relating to commercial property acquisitions;
- Reviewing both title and off-title searches;
- Project development conveyancing;
- Preparing consolidation and subdivision documentations;
- Preparing acquisition documents and registration of documents at the Land Title Office;
- Preparing opinions and reports; and
- Attend to all closing and post-closing matters.