"I chose to work at Lawson Lundell because of the firm’s collegial and team atmosphere. While working with others at the firm, I have always felt supported and encouraged."
Meaghan Partridge is an associate in Lawson Lundell’s Corporate Commercial Group. She assists clients on a variety of matters, including business entity formations, share and asset acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, and other corporate proceedings.
Meaghan started with Lawson Lundell as an articling student in 2018 and joined the firm as an associate following completion of her articles in 2019.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
News & Publications
- Alberta's Construction Billing & Payment Requirements Have Changed, Real Estate Law Blog, September 1, 2022
- 当涉及房地产合同的一方死亡时会发生什么？ , 新闻中心 , January 13, 2022
- What Happens When a Party to a Contract Involving Real Estate Dies?, Real Estate Law Blog, January 12, 2022
- Narinder Parmar
- Legal Assistant
- T: 403.218.7524
- British Columbia (2019)
- Alberta (2022)
University of Victoria (J.D., 2018)
University of Calgary (B.Sc., 2015)