Lisa is an associate in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. Her practice is focused on real estate and condominium law.
Lisa assists clients with a wide variety of real property matters including acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties, real estate development and commercial leasing. She also has experience in various strata corporation matters, such as drafting bylaws, policies and resolutions, and providing practical advice to numerous condominium owner, section and strata corporation clients.
Lisa received a. B.Sc. in Mathematics (2007) and a J.D. (2012) from the University of British Columbia, and practiced at a large international law firm immediately prior to joining Lawson Lundell LLP. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking with fresh, local produce, and volcano tourism.
- Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch), Member of Real Property (Vancouver) and Municipal Law Sections
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Strata Property Agents of British Columbia (SPABC), Member
- Canadian Condominium Institute – Vancouver Chapter (Board Member, 2014 - present)
News & Publications
News & Publications
- Lisa Frey quoted in Business in Vancouver, Business In Vancouver, April 8, 2019
- Strata Corporations Can Now Hold Electronic AGMs, Real Estate Law Blog, April 23, 2020
- 分契法人公司的义务与新冠病毒肺炎疫情 , 新闻中心 , April 14, 2020
- Strata Corporation Obligations & COVID-19, Real Estate Law Blog, April 9, 2020
- “这并不是我们该承担的！”——开发商和分契法人公司就费用分摊条款的争议 , 新闻中心 , December 30, 2019
- This Is Not What We Assumed! Developers & Strata Corporation Dispute Cost-Sharing Provisions, Real Estate Law Blog, December 19, 2019
- Strata Wind-Up Process May Commence with a Simple Majority Vote, Real Estate Law Blog, July 22, 2019
- 2019 Real Estate Breakfast Roundtable , Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, October 16, 2019, Presenter
- Lawson Lundell Participates in the JDRF's SunLife Ride to Defeat Diabetes, Vancouver, BC, October 4, 2019, Volunteer