Devin is a partner based in our Calgary office and has a practice focused on commercial transactions and real estate law, including purchase/sale transactions, financing, corporate matters, condominium work, commercial and residential leasing, and development matters.
Devin has experience acting for a wide variety of clients including business owners, lenders, borrowers, landlords, tenants, and commercial developers. In working with these clients, he has had the opportunity to work on major housing developments in both Calgary and Fort McMurray, hospitality agreements relating to the Olympics held in Vancouver, and the purchase and sale of numerous businesses, including restaurants, hotels, medical practices, and pharmacies.
News & Publications
- 商业租赁与新冠病毒肺炎：租金减免协议的主要考虑因素 , 新闻中心 , April 28, 2020
- On Whose Authority? Alberta’s Provincial Powers to Respond to a Health Emergency, Real Estate Law Blog, April 27, 2020
- Commercial Leases & COVID-19: Key Considerations of a Rent Relief Agreement, Real Estate Law Blog, April 23, 2020
- The New Gold Rush: Licensing Issues for Retail Cannabis Sales in Alberta, Real Estate Law Blog, July 10, 2018
- New pre-sale disclosure requirements and other changes to Alberta’s Condominium Property Act, Real Estate Law Blog, March 6, 2018
- Commercial Leases & COVID-19 - Rent Relief Considerations, April 17, 2020