“I chose Lawson Lundell LLP because of their experience in a variety of practice areas, the exceptional talent and kindness of the individuals who work here, and the firm’s commitment to fostering a team-oriented work environment.”
Lisa is an associate in Lawson Lundell’s Tax Group. She advises clients on a variety of corporate tax matters, including tax planning, pension fund investment taxation, personal tax and estate planning, and tax compliance issues affecting both commercial and non-commercial organizations. Lisa also assists clients on a variety of general corporate and commercial matters, including corporate reorganizations and drafting various types of commercial agreements.
Lisa started at Lawson Lundell as an articled student in 2019, and joined the firm as an associate in 2020 upon completion of her articles.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
News & Publications
- Help is on the Way: New Benefits for Workers Impacted by COVID-19, Labour and Employment Law Blog, April 22, 2020
- Tracy Hansen
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5303
- British Columbia (2020)
- University of Victoria (J.D., 2019)
- Simon Fraser university (B.A. with Distinction, 2016)