Andrew is an associate in Lawson Lundell's Real Estate Group. He assists clients on a broad range of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions and sales, financing, property development, and commercial leasing.
Andrew obtained his J.D. from the University of Alberta Faculty of Law, where he graduated With Distinction. Andrew started with Lawson Lundell as a summer student in 2017 and joined the firm as an associate upon completing his articles in 2019.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- 2019 Real Estate Breakfast Roundtable , Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, October 16, 2019, Presenter
- Krystal Wong
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5451
- British Columbia (2019)
- University of Alberta (J.D. with Distinction, 2018)
- University of British Columbia (B.A., 2014)