Tim practices in the Corporate Commercial Group at Lawson Lundell and has advised clients of private companies on various legal matters relating to business associations, corporate reorganizations and drafting commercial agreements. On the transaction side, Tim has acted for clients in business asset and company share purchases and sales in various industries, including in retail and food.
Tim has also represented clients in a variety of commercial, industrial and luxury home real estate transactions. He has represented landlords and tenants in drafting commercial property leases and has acted for private lenders and borrowers in preparing and reviewing security agreements for real estate purchase financings.
In his spare time, Tim enjoys dragon boating along False Creek and skiing the Coast Mountains of British Columbia. He also takes great joy in spending time with his young family and serving at his local church.
Canadian Bar Association, Member
Christian Legal Fellowship, Member
Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers, Member
- Canadian Bible Society – BC & Yukon District, Secretary on the Board of Directors
- Acting for clients in the purchase and sale of strata properties, single family residences, pre-sale development projects, commercial and industrial properties, leaseholds, co-ops, apartment complexes, agricultural land reserves, mixed-use properties, hotel condominiums and recreation properties.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in preparing commercial leases.
- Acting for private lenders in securitization of loans by mortgages for commercial and residential properties and construction projects.
News & Publications
- Developing Land in B.C.? How the Province’s Proposed Land Owner Transparency Act May Impact You, Real Estate Law Blog, January 9, 2020
- 在BC省开发土地？ BC省拟议的《土地所有者透明度法案》可能如何影响您 , 新闻中心 , December 18, 2019
- Timothy Law, Guest Panelist at FACL BC Presents: Balancing Family and Law, October 3, 2019, Panelist
- Alyssa Ting
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5424
- Ontario (2014)
- British Columbia (2015)
University of Victoria (J.D., 2013)
University of Toronto (Hon. B.A., 2008)