Naomi Griffin is a real estate paralegal, with over 15 years' experience as a paralegal, including 10 years working in residential foreclosures.
Naomi's responsibilities include:
- reviewing commercial contracts of purchase and sale, easements, rights of way, subdivisions and strata plan filings;
- preparing documents with respect to acquisitions and sales of various types of commercial properties, financing and development of land;
- conducting and reviewing various due diligence searches;
- preparing all documents necessary, from start to completion on commercial real estate transactions; and
- attending to registration of documents and security in the BC Land Title Office and other government registries.
Capilano University (Paralegal Diploma, 2007)
Vancouver Island University (B.A. 2005)