Matt is an associate in the Kelowna - Landmark office of Lawson Lundell and a member of the firm's Corporate Commercial, Real Estate, and Estate Planning & Litigation Groups. His practice focuses on corporate and commercial law, real estate, and estate planning. He advises clients on business and commercial transactions, including corporate governance, reorganizations, mergers and acquisition, and asset purchase and sale transactions.
He has experience assisting clients in managing their estates, including preparing estate and incapacity documents, and with the administration of estate and probate.
In addition, Matt works with clients on a broad range of real estate matters, including acquiring, selling, developing, leasing, and financing real property.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Kelowna Bar Association, Member
- Business Network International – Kelowna Chapter, Member
- Kiwanis International – Central Okanagan, Member
- Laurie Baker | Janelle Bouchard
- Legal Assistant
- T: 250.869.3837 | 250.869.3875
- email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
- British Columbia (2020)
- Saskatchewan (2019)
University of Saskatchewan (J.D., 2018)
University of Alberta (B.A., 2014)