Laura Romeo is a paralegal in the Calgary office of Lawson Lundell LLP. Laura works in the Real Estate group and joined Lawson Lundell in February 2018. Laura became a Paralegal in 2016 and has been working in the areas of Real Estate for the past year.
Laura's key responsibilities include:
- Organizing and managing large scale builder/ developer projects;
- Drafting closing documents;
- Due diligence search;
- Document management and reporting;
- Interaction with parties involved in a transaction; and
- Land Titles registrations/ discharges.