“I was drawn to Lawson Lundell because of the firm's litigation excellence and reputation for a diverse, thorough student training program.”
Kimia Jalilvand is a summer articling student in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She is interested in exploring all practice areas and has a particular interest in Litigation and Dispute Resolution and Labour, Employment and Human Rights.
Kimia is entering her final year of law school at Thompson Rivers University, Faculty of Law, where she received Dean's list recognition and the Law Foundation of British Columbia Public Interest Award.
During her first two years at TRU, Kimia gained experience in student government, mooting, volunteering, and currently acts as an Ambassador for incoming and prospective law students.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Downtown Criminal Defence Firm, Summer Articled Student
- Law Students Legal Advice Program, Student Clinician
- Legal Services Society, Volunteer
- Pro Bono Students Canada, Volunteer
- Western Canada Family Law Negotiation Moot, Mooter