Jisoo is an associate in Lawson Lundell’s Vancouver office practising in the Corporate Commercial Law Group, with a particular interest in corporate and commercial law, and commercial real estate. She assists clients with a variety of transactions, including asset and share acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, drafting various types of commercial agreements, and acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties.
Jisoo started with Lawson Lundell as a summer student in 2017 and joined the firm as an associate upon the completion of her articles in 2019.
Jisoo is proficient in Mandarin Chinese, French, and Korean, and aims to develop a multilingual legal practice.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Edmonton Immigrant Services Association, Volunteer Translator
- The Navigators of Canada, Member
News & Publications
- 《住宅租赁法》有关“翻新驱逐”和土地整合的修订, 新闻中心 , June 6, 2019
- Changes to the Residential Tenancy Act regarding ‘Renovictions’ and Land Assemblies, Real Estate Law Blog, June 6, 2019
- Victor Law
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5404
- British Columbia (2019)
University of Alberta (B.A. Hon., First Class Honours, 2015)
University of Alberta (J.D. with Distinction, 2018)