Alaina Zecchini is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2015 and has over 20 years of experience working in corporate finance and securities.
Alaina assist a broad range of clients including registrants, investment and mutual funds and pension funds.
Alaina's responsibilities include:
- Registration and ongoing compliance of dealers, advisors and investment fund managers;
- Formation, organization and ongoing compliance of mutual funds;
- Assisting with private placements and stock exchange listings;
- Corporate compliance and corporate matters for public and private companies; and
- Assisting with pension fund investment reviews and documentation requirements.
News & Publications
- Phase 1 of Canadian Securities Administrators’ Client Focused Reforms Coming into Effect June 30, 2021, Business Law Blog, May 10, 2021
- CSA Notice 32-302 Announces Revocation of the Northwestern and Mortgage Investment Entities Dealer Registration Exemptions, Business Law Blog, August 16, 2018