Alaina Zecchini is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2015 and has over 20 years of experience working in corporate finance and securities.
Alaina assist a broad range of clients including registrants, investment and mutual funds and pension funds.
Alaina's responsibilities include:
- Registration and ongoing compliance of dealers, advisors and investment fund managers;
- Formation, organization and ongoing compliance of mutual funds;
- Assisting with private placements and stock exchange listings;
- Corporate compliance and corporate matters for public and private companies; and
- Assisting with pension fund investment reviews and documentation requirements.