I was drawn to Lawson Lundell LLP because of how genuine all lawyers are, and the opportunity to explore different areas of law.
Özge Yazar is an articling student in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She is interested in commercial litigation and international arbitration.
Prior to joining the firm, Özge was a summer student at an international arbitration boutique in Amsterdam, and worked in the running industry in Vancouver.
Özge is an ironman triathlete and a marathon runner. She speaks Turkish and German.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Articled Student
- ICC Young Arbitrators Forum, Member
- Young ICSID, Member
- First Half Half Marathon 2019/2020, Pacer
- Allard Law Students’ Society, Academic Director
- Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, Clinic Head