"I was drawn to Lawson Lundell because of the friendly atmosphere and the excellent legal talent across many practice areas."
Miny is an associate in the Labour, Employment and Human Rights Group in Vancouver. She practices in all aspects of workplace law including employment standards complaints, human rights issues, labour grievances, workplace bullying and harassment, workers’ compensation claims, and occupational health and safety matters. She also advises clients on the hiring and termination of employees, and prepares employment agreements.
Miny started at Lawson Lundell as a summer student in 2020 and joined the firm as an associate upon the completion of her articles in 2022. Prior to joining Lawson Lundell, Miny worked as a review officer intern at WorkSafeBC, adjudicating workers’ compensation claims on appeal. During law school, she worked as a research assistant and volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
News & Publications
News & Publications
- Six Lawson Lundell Articling Students Join the Firm as New Associates , September 6, 2022
- WorkSafeBC Releases Policies on B.C. Employers’ New Return-to-Work Obligations, Labour and Employment Law Blog, August 10, 2023
- Wage-Fixing and No-Poaching Agreements Are Now Criminal Offences in Canada, Labour and Employment Law Blog, June 22, 2023
- Update: Employers Can Provide Feedback on Interpretation of New B.C. Return-to-Work Requirements, Labour and Employment Law Blog, June 15, 2023
- B.C.’s Minimum Wage Increasing 6.9% to Become 2nd Highest in Canada at $16.75 Per Hour, Labour and Employment Law Blog, April 5, 2023
- B.C. Employers Take Note: New Pay Transparency Legislation, Labour and Employment Law Blog, March 9, 2023
- Update: The Workers’ Compensation Amendment Act Receives Royal Assent, Labour and Employment Law Blog, November 28, 2022
- Update: New Federal Paid Medical Leave Will Apply to All Federal Employers, Labour and Employment Law Blog, November 10, 2022
- The B.C. Government Introduces Changes to the Workers’ Compensation Act, Labour and Employment Law Blog, November 1, 2022
- The Federal Government Unveils the Proposed Regulations for Paid Sick Leave, Labour and Employment Law Blog, July 21, 2022
- Workplace Violence & Mental Health: Employer Takeaways from Will Smith’s Slap, Labour and Employment Law Blog, April 21, 2022
- B.C. Re-Introduces the Requirement for Employers to Have a COVID-19 Safety Plans: Is Your Workplace Compliant?, Labour and Employment Law Blog, January 11, 2022
- Robinn Habkirk
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.631.9256
- British Columbia (2022)
University of Victoria (J.D., 2021)
University of British Columbia (B.A., 2017)