Lucy Williams is an associate in the Labour, Employment and Human Rights Group of the Firm’s Vancouver office. Lucy advises and represents clients on a wide range of workplace and human rights issues, including hiring, termination and wrongful and constructive dismissal complaints.
In her practice, Lucy has represented clients and assisted senior counsel in a variety of matters before the British Columbia Labour Relations Board, Human Rights Tribunal, Employment Standards Branch, Provincial Court and the Supreme Court.
While at University, Lucy volunteered as a student advisor at the University of Manchester’s Legal Advice Centre, where she provided free legal advice to members of the local community.
Law Society of British Columbia, Member
News & Publications
News & Publications
- Update: National Day for Truth and Reconciliation Now a Statutory Holiday in B.C., Labour and Employment Law Blog, March 23, 2023
- B.C. Government Introduces Bill to Formally Recognize the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation as a Statutory Holiday, Labour and Employment Law Blog, February 7, 2023
- BC Court of Appeal Confirms that CERB Payments Cannot be Deducted from Damages for Wrongful Dismissal, Labour and Employment Law Blog, December 12, 2022
- Managers: Are They Entitled to Overtime Pay?, Labour and Employment Law Blog, August 18, 2022
- Significant Changes Coming to the BC Labour Relations Code: Card Based Certification and Yearly Raids in the Construction Industry, Labour and Employment Law Blog, April 13, 2022
- Ontario Government Continues to Strengthen Workers’ Rights: Introduces the Working for Workers Act, 2022, Labour and Employment Law Blog, March 3, 2022
- 2022 Labour and Employment Updates, Webinar On-Demand
- What do BC Public Bodies and partner agencies need to know about FOIPPA, Webinar On-Demand, Presenter
- Olena Tkachenko
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5339
- British Columbia (2019)
University of Manchester (LL.M, 2011)
University of Manchester (LL.B, 2010)