Lindsay is a paralegal based in the Calgary office of Lawson Lundell LLP and is a member of the Yellowknife team. She has a Legal Assistant Diploma from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology. She joined the firm in 2019 and has over 4 years of combined experience working in Litigation.
Lindsay’s responsibilities include:
- Drafting orders, affidavits of service, and other court related correspondence and documentation;
- Filing court documents with the Nunavut Court of Justice;
- Responding to general inquiries from Child Protection Workers and opposing counsel on matters;
- Preparing for community dockets and assisting with managing service related issues;
- Regularly communicating directly with Child Protection Workers and is their first point of contact on issues relating to court filings and service deadlines.