Lalla Davis is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2019 and has 13 years of experience working in commercial lending and real estate law.
Lalla’s responsibilities include:
- commitment letter review to ascertain Lender’s security requirements;
- conducting and reviewing due diligence, title and personal property searches;
- drafting security and supporting documentation;
- reviewing of executed documents and requirements;
- interactions with parties involved in transaction;
- attending to Land Title Office registrations and Personal Property Security Act registrations; and
- advancing of trust funds and drafting of final reporting.
- British Columbia Paralegal Association, Member