"I chose Lawson Lundell LLP because the people here are talented, friendly and genuine."
Desmond Wang is an articling student in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. He is interested in all areas of corporate and commercial law.
Prior to joining the firm, Desmond was a research assistant for the Peter A. Allard School of Law and interned with an international law firm in Shanghai, China.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Articled Student
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Clinician at the Business Law Clinic at the Peter A. Allard School of Law
News & Publications
- Force Majeure vs. Frustration of Contracts in the Time of COVID-19 , 新闻中心 , April 1, 2020
- 新冠病毒肺炎时期的“不可抗力条款”对比“合同落空理论” , 新闻中心 , March 31, 2020
- 新型冠状病毒时期的不可抗力 , 新闻中心 , February 20, 2020
- Force Majeure in the Time of Covid-19, Business Law Blog, February 18, 2020