Yumeng is an associate in the Real Estate Group in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. He assists clients with a wide variety of real property matters, including acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties, real estate development, commercial leasing and municipal planning.
Yumeng received his J.D. from the University of British Columbia in 2017 and joined the firm as an articled student in the same year. Prior to articling at the firm, he interned with an international law firm in Hong Kong.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
News & Publications
- 关于投机和空置税，开发商需要了解什么？, 新闻中心 , March 26, 2019
- What Developers Need to Know About the Speculation and Vacancy Tax, Real Estate Law Blog, March 22, 2019
- 2019 Real Estate Breakfast Roundtable , Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, October 16, 2019, Presenter
- Lawson Lundell Participates in the JDRF's SunLife Ride to Defeat Diabetes, Vancouver, BC, October 4, 2019, Volunteer