Welina Vidizzon is a paralegal in the Vancouver Office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2011 and has worked in the corporate law field since 2003, with experience as a paralegal since 2014.
She is knowledgeable in a wide range of corporate law practices and proceedings including:
- Incorporation, organization and maintenance of British Columbia and federal entities including unlimited liability companies.
- Compliance and registry filings in British Columbia and other jurisdictions in Canada.
- Due diligence reviews and rectification of deficiencies.
- Corporate transactions including name, director or shareholder changes, share structure amendments, share transactions, dissolutions, continuations, amalgamations, and restorations.
- Extraprovincial registrations in British Columbia and other jurisdictions in Canada.
- Business name and general partnership registrations and changes.