Tom is an Associate in the Litigation Group, with a focus on commercial matters. He has appeared before the Supreme and Provincial Courts of British Columbia.
Tom started with Lawson Lundell in 2015. Prior to coming to Canada, Tom practiced commercial litigation in London (UK). Tom’s experience includes fraud, interlocutory injunctions, defamation, property litigation, corporate disputes (including shareholders’ remedies), contractual disputes, negligence, and administrative and regulatory proceedings.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
News & Publications
- The New British Columbia Societies Act, Business Law Blog, February 12, 2016
- Kerstina Kane
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5421
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales (2013)
- British Columbia (2016)
University of Cambridge (M.A. (Cantab.), 2008)
University of Law, London (LL.B., 2011)