Tom is a commercial litigator, with particular experience in complex corporate disputes. He advises and appears in court for clients on areas including fraud, injunctions, shareholders’ remedies, contract disputes, defamation and real estate litigation.
Tom has appeared before the Supreme and Provincial Courts of British Columbia, and prepared materials for use in the Court of Appeal.
Tom started with Lawson Lundell in 2015. Prior to coming to Canada, Tom practiced commercial litigation in London (UK) for a number of years.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
News & Publications
- The New British Columbia Societies Act, Business Law Blog, February 12, 2016
- 2019 Real Estate Breakfast Roundtable , Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, October 16, 2019, Presenter
- Sarah Debattista
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5421
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales (2013) (non-practicing)
- British Columbia (2016)
University of Cambridge (M.A. (Cantab.), 2008)
University of Law, London (LL.B., 2011)