Sheila Martin is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 1999 and has over 25 years of combined experience working in commercial banking and real estate and has worked both in British Columbia and Alberta.
Sheila’s responsibilities include:
- Handling complex banking transactions for lending institutions;
- Conducting all due diligence searches and reports;
- Drafting and finalizing security packages for companies with various corporate structures;
- Attending at closings where required and reporting to client; and
- Handling conversion of banking precedents, real estate precedents and due diligence precedents to software package and all required programming and coding required.
British Columbia Institute of Technology, 2003 – 2005
Vancouver Community College, Legal Assistant Certification Program (Paralegal Certificate), 1996 – 1997
Continuing Legal Education Courses with respect to the Personal Property Security Act and Real Estate Updates,1992 – 1996