Sandra Zhen is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell. She first joined the firm in the summer of 2021 as a paralegal intern with the Asia Pacific Group and joins the firm in 2023 as a paralegal after completing her studies. Sandra is a recent graduate of the Legal Studies Degree program at Capilano University.
Sandra's responsibilities include:
- Managing real estate transaction files;
- Conducting various due diligence searches;
- Drafting closing documents and correspondence;
- Performing registrations with the B.C. Land Title Office; and
- Attending to closing and post-closing matters.