Paul is a commercial litigator with a diverse civil litigation and dispute resolution practice. He advises and acts for clients in a wide range of commercial matters, including contract and tort disputes, employment claims, shareholder remedies, real estate litigation and debt recovery and enforcement. Paul also has experience representing clients in regulatory investigations and proceedings in the areas of professional liability and consumer protection.
Paul has appeared as counsel in all levels of court in British Columbia as well as in domestic and international commercial arbitrations and proceedings and before various administrative tribunals. He has been an associate in Lawson Lundell’s commercial litigation group since 2015.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Vancouver Bar Association, Member
- Law Court's Inn, Member
- The Lawyer Show 2016 - 2017
- UBC Law Students’ Society, President (2014)
- UBC Law and Business Society, President (2013)
- Law Students Legal Advice Program, Clinic Head (2012)
- Janine Williams
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5325
- British Columbia (2015)
University of British Columbia (J.D., 2014)
University of Manitoba (B. Comm. (Hons.), 2011)