“I was drawn to Lawson Lundell LLP because of the growth and learning opportunities that they offer, together with a culture of collegiality and balance.”
Natasha Sanders is an articled student in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She has a particular interest in real estate law, as well as environmental and Indigenous law.
Natasha completed her J.D. at Bond University in Australia where she was a student volunteer at the Gold Coast Community Legal Centre and President of the Rowing Club. While at Bond, Natasha was very active in the surf lifesaving community, competing for Queensland in Surf Boat Rowing and volunteering as a lifeguard.
Prior to joining the firm, Natasha practised law in Australia where she specialized in commercial real estate law. Natasha is also a qualified dive instructor and ran her own dive company after completing her undergraduate degree.
- Canadian Bar Association, Student Member
- Lawyer at MacGregor O’Reilly Nash Solicitors (Australia)
- Legal intern with Saul Holt, Q.C.
- Student Volunteer at the Gold Coast Community Legal Centre
News & Publications
- Hashing out the Regulation of Cryptocurrency Mining in Alberta: A Look at AUC’s Exemption and Self-Supply Criteria for Power Plants Under 10 MW, Project Law Blog, September 20, 2021
- To Stay, You Have to Pay: B.C. Supreme Court Again Rules in Favour of Landlords in Covid-19 Dispute, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Blog, June 22, 2021
- Public Health ‘Trumps’ Commercial Losses – B.C. Supreme Court Rules in Favour of Landlords in a COVID-19 Related Termination, Real Estate Law Blog, May 28, 2021
- 公共卫生“胜过”商业损失——不列颠哥伦比亚省最高法院在一起与新冠病毒疫情有关的终止中作出有利于房东的裁决 , 新闻中心 , May 28, 2021