Maureen is a paralegal in the Calgary office of Lawson Lundell and a member of the Litigation & Dispute Resolution Group. Maureen has 26 years of experience in the area of litigation. In addition, Maureen has experience in the areas of intellectual property, corporate, commercial and foreclosures and brings a variety of skills obtained from multiple areas of law.
Maureen’s responsibilities include:
- Review of new file materials, preparation of initial file summary and pleadings.
- Preparation of affidavit of records and general pleadings.
- Maintaining undertakings and responses.
- Collection of relevant materials for experts.
- Organizing and overseeing preparation of written briefs/arguments.
- Preparation of exhibits, notices of appeal, appeal books and agreed statement of facts.
- Assisting with e-Discovery.
- Drafting and registration of documents with Land Titles Office and Personal Property Registry.
- Performing searches at Alberta Courts, Land Titles Office, Personal Property Registry and Motor Vehicles Registry.
- Drafting documents for Bankruptcy files.
- Chinook Learning Services (Workplace Grammar, 2022)
- CCDI Consulting Inc. (Anti-Racism Learning Program, 2022)
- Chinook Learning Services (Critical Thinking & Effective Decision Making, 2016)
- Mount Royal University (Introduction to the Petroleum Industry, 2016)
- Insight (Advanced Administrative Professionals’ Forum, 2014)
- Chinook Learning Services (Essential Workplace Skills II, 2012)