Mai Watanabe is a paralegal in the Vancouver Office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2018 and has over 10 years of experience working in business law. She has experience in a variety of corporate-related transactions, including tax-driven reorganizations, acquisitions and mergers.
Mai’s responsibilities include:
- Incorporation and organization of BC and Federal entities;
- Drafting documents for amalgamations, continuations, voluntary dissolutions and restorations;
- Drafting documents for various share transactions, including issuances, transfers, transmissions, dividend declarations, redemptions and repurchases;
- Drafting documents for various corporate changes, including name changes, alterations, and director/officer changes;
- Registrations of partnerships, limited partnerships, business names in BC and extra-provincial registrations across Canada; and
- Conduct minute book reviews and prepare rectification documents.
- Paralegal Certificate, Vancouver Community College (2012)
- Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate, Capilano University (2008)