Kellan practices corporate and commercial law and has experience in a variety of transactions, including share and asset acquisitions and debt and equity financings. She regularly drafts, reviews and advises on commercial agreements (including service agreements, supply agreements, shareholder agreements and confidentiality agreements).
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Acted for Agog Labs Inc. (Agog), maker of scripting tools for the creation of artificial intelligence, gameplay, and high-level stage direction, and its founders in connection with the sale of Agog to video game and software developer Epic Games.
News & Publications
- 2019年《加拿大竞争法》和《加拿大投资法》门槛提高, 新闻中心 , February 12, 2019
- Competition Act and Investment Canada Act Thresholds Increase for 2019, Business Law Blog, February 8, 2019
- CSA Publishes Staff Notice on Trends in Corporate Diversity, Business Law Blog, October 4, 2018
- Bill C-25 - A Catalyst for Corporate Diversity in Canada?, Business Law Blog, May 14, 2018
- Lisa Navarrete
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5427
- British Columbia (2017)
University of British Columbia (J.D., 2016)
University of Royal Roads (B.A., 2009 – International Hotel Management)