Karen Quinn is a paralegal in the Calgary office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2019 and has over 12 years of experience working in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and commercial transactions. Karen completed her Legal Assistant Diploma in 2007 at Bow Valley College, Calgary.
Karen’s responsibilities include:
- Preparation of closing documents and co-ordination of signing processes
- Organization of funding mechanics
- Management of client minute books
- Preparation of corporate resolutions and other corporate documents
- Filing of documents on SEDAR and preparation of public disclosure forms
- Development of oil & gas market surveys and legal knowledge resources