Jas King is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 1999 as a legal assistant and has over 27 years of combined experience working in corporate/commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Lawson Lundell LLP, Jas worked as a paralegal and legal assistant in a family law/general litigation firm.
Jas' responsibilities include:
- Commencing legal proceedings; preparation and service of all subsequent court applications;
- Managing materials for discovery, mediation and trial;
- Managing litigation files for draft pleadings and bills of costs;
- Managing collection files for drafting pleadings, proceeding to judgment and taking necessary steps in the execution stage for recovery of judgment;
- Preparing and registering claims of builder's lien, including applicable land searches; and
- Preparing and delivering notices of default with respect to landlord and tenant disputes.