Jacqueline (Jackie) Abremski joined the firm in 2017 as a paralegal in the banking group of the Vancouver office. She has worked in the legal field for over 25 years as a paralegal, primarily in commercial banking, real estate and foreclosures.
As well as being a certified paralegal, she has written and passed the LSAT, been licenced as a mortgage broker in British Columbia, contracted with a MIC to administer mortgages and graduated in 2017 from Simon Fraser University.
Jackie’s responsibilities include:
- Management of corporate/commercial banking files;
- Conducting and reviewing comprehensive due diligence, title and personal property searches;
- Drafting security and supporting documentation;
- Reviewing of executed documents and requirements; and
- Advancing of trust funds and drafting of final reporting.