Grace practices general civil litigation and dispute resolution in Lawson Lundell LLP’s Calgary office. Building a broad litigation practice, Grace regularly assists in various energy, commercial, administrative, insolvency and regulatory matters by drafting, advocating, and conducting research for legal opinions. Grace has appeared before the Provincial Court of Alberta and the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta and has assisted in matters before all levels of court in Alberta.
Prior to practicing law Grace worked in the non-profit sector with an emphasis on crisis intervention and Indigenous environmental project management. While in law school Grace tremendously enjoyed her time as a legal clinic Caseworker, advocating for clients that were denied disability support income before an administrative tribunal. Grace also enjoyed her time as a Teaching Assistant for the alternate dispute resolution course for first-year law students and her time as a legal intern at the Specific Claims Tribunal assisting in Indigenous matters related to reserve lands.
Grace is an avid volunteer and has volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada, Reach Canada, and the Calgary Distress Centre.
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Calgary Bar Association, Member
- The Advocates’ Society, Member
- Association of Women Lawyers (Calgary), Member
News & Publications
- Proper Service Ex juris is Not a Mere Technicality, Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution Blog, August 1, 2019
- Frankie Deni
- Legal Assistant
- T: 403.218.7518
- Alberta (2018)
- University of Ottawa (J.D., 2017)
- University of Calgary (B.A., 2009)