Giovanna Russo is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2018 and has over 17 years of experience working in banking/commercial lending law.
Giovanna’s responsibilities include:
- commitment letter review to ascertain Lender’s security requirements;
- conducting and reviewing due diligence, title and personal property searches;
- drafting security and supporting documentation;
- reviewing of executed documents and requirements;
- interactions with parties involved in transaction;
- attending to Land Title Office registrations and Personal Property Security Act registrations; and
- advancing of trust funds and drafting of final reporting.