Gillian Bourke is an associate in the Yellowknife office of Lawson Lundell. Her practice focuses on civil litigation, child protection, and labour and employment.
Prior to joining Lawson Lundell, Gillian worked in a general practice law firm and as Crown Counsel in Iqaluit, Nunavut. Through this work, Gillian had the opportunity to travel to many communities in Nunavut and gained extensive court and trial experience.
- Law Society of Nunavut, Member
- Law Society of Ontario, Member
- Association of Justice Counsel, Regional Representative – Nunavut region 2019-2021
- Family Law Association of Nunavut, Co-founder
News & Publications
- I Muskrat You a Question: How Did Muskrat Farming End Up in the Northwest Territories Lands Act?, North of 60 Blog, December 28, 2022
- Northern Court of Appeal Civil Summaries: January - June 2021, North of 60 Blog, August 26, 2021
- Catherine Rutland
- Legal Assistant
- T: 867.669.5512
- Northwest Territories (2021)
- University of Ottawa (J.D., 2016)
- University of New Brunswick (MA, 2012)
- University of New Brunswick (BA, 2008)