Flora is a member of Lawson Lundell’s pensions and employee benefits group. She works with senior legal counsel to advise plan sponsors and administrators on legal matters regarding pension and benefits plans. She also interprets and amends plan texts and trust documents and prepares legal opinions in respect of legislative, common law and governance principles.
Flora joined Lawson Lundell as an articled student in 2015 and joined the firm as an associate following the completion of her articles in 2016.
- Canadian Pension & Benefits Institute, Member
- Association of Canadian Pension Management, Member
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Shelly Barrow
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5329
- British Columbia (2016)
University of British Columbia (J.D., 2015)
Simon Fraser University (B.B.A., 2011) (first class with distinction)