Flora Griffith is an associate in Lawson Lundell’s Vancouver office practicing in the Business Law Group, with an emphasis on corporate and commercial law. She has advised clients of private companies on various legal matters relating to business associations, corporate reorganizations and commercial agreements. On the transaction side, Flora has acted for clients in business asset and company share purchases and sales in various industries.
Before joining the Business Law Group, Flora practiced in Lawson Lundell’s pensions and employee benefits group and advised plan sponsors and administrators on legal matters regarding pension and benefit plans.
Flora is fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
News & Publications
- Governance Considerations for Family Offices , 新闻中心 , May 27, 2020
- Force Majeure vs. Frustration of Contracts in the Time of COVID-19 , 新闻中心 , April 1, 2020
- Structures for Family Offices , 新闻中心 , August 24, 2019
- 高净值家庭的家族办公室（一） ——介绍, 新闻中心 , July 3, 2019
- Family Offices for High-Net-Worth Families - An Introduction , 新闻中心 , July 3, 2019
- Alyssa Ting
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5424
- British Columbia (2016)
University of British Columbia (J.D., 2015)
Simon Fraser University (B.B.A., 2011) (first class with distinction)