“I chose to work at Lawson Lundell LLP because the firm prioritizes student development and provides many opportunities for mentorship. The culture of the firm is friendly, collegial, and encourages teamwork.”
Emily Raymond is an articling student in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP.
Prior to law school, Emily volunteered in various psychology research labs at the University of Victoria. She assisted with several projects, including the development of an application to help children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Articled Student
- Co-coordinator of the Consent Project at Pro Bono Dalhousie
- Co-president of the Weldon Karaoke Clinic
- Volunteer at the Dalhousie Legal Aid Tenants’ Rights Project
News & Publications
- Will Vaccine Passports be Required in our Workplaces: Guidance on Vaccine Passports and Policies, Privacy & Data Management Blog, May 27, 2021