Ellen Cheng is a paralegal in the Corporate Finance Group in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP and a member of the Knowledge Management Committee. Ellen has more than 15 years of experience. She assists lawyers in a variety of securities-related matters, including private placements and public offerings, continuous disclosure filings, regulatory compliance and shareholders meetings.
Ellen's responsibilities include:
- Preparing local securities opinions in connection with public offerings and private placements;
- Conducting precedent searches on prospectuses, exemptive relief applications, early warning, takeover bids circulars and proxy-related circulars;
- Assisting in preparation and filing of, prospectus, shareholders meetings materials and annual information forms, including participation fee forms, annual and interim financial materials, annual and interim certification;
- Preparing and filing reports of exempt distribution, early warning reports, news releases, insider reports, material change reports and stock exchange filings;
- Managing virtual data room; and
- Handling CUSIP/ISIN application.