"I chose Lawson Lundell LLP because of the exciting work the firm offers its students, as well as the firm's reputation for providing exceptional service to its clients."
Dylan Robertson is an articled student in the Yellowknife office of Lawson Lundell LLP.
Prior to joining the firm, Dylan was a research assistant for the University of Alberta Faculty of Law and Nunavut Law Program, and worked in the aviation industry. During his law degree, he interned at the Universität Bielefeld in Germany.
Dylan is currently on secondment with the Government of Northwest Territories Legal Aid Division.
- Law Society of the Northwest Territories, Articled Student
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Student Volunteer with the PBSC SAGE Wills Clinic
- Case Worker with Student Legal Services (Family & Civil Law Division)
News & Publications
- Can Northern Employers Restrict Employee Travel?, North of 60 Blog, January 13, 2021