Christina Logue is a paralegal in the Vancouver of Lawson Lundell LLP. She joined the firm in 2013 and has over 20 years working as a paralegal on commercial lending transactions and over 27 years working in the legal industry.
Christina’s responsibilities include:
- Conduct of commercial lending and leasing files from start to finish including:
- Commitment letter review to ascertain Lender’s security requirements;
- Conducting due diligence searches;
- Drafting security and supporting documents;
- Communicating with all parties including lenders, borrower’s counsel and other agencies involved in lending transactions;
- Attending to Land Title Office registrations, Personal Property Security Act registrations, filing security interests in the Canadian Intellectual Property Office, Uniform Commercial Code filings, filing security interests in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and Transport Canada’s Vessel Registry; and
- Payout of funds and providing our report and opinion to Lenders.