Christian Rossi is a summer student in the Calgary office of Lawson Lundell. He is interested in exploring all practice areas, but has a particular interest in corporate commercial law.
Christian is currently working towards his Juris Doctor at the University of Calgary Faculty of Law. Prior to attending law school, Christian obtained a Bachelor of Commerce degree with a major in finance at Dalhousie University. During his time at Dalhousie, Christian completed three co-op internships in accounting, compliance and private equity.
- Caseworker at the Student Legal Assistance Society (Calgary)
- Legal Intern at Quorum Software
- Private Equity Intern at Reddick Wellington Investments
- Student Associate at Community Trust Company
- Corporate Accounting Co-op at High Liner Foods