Brenda acts primarily for private lenders, banks and other financial institutions in both secured and unsecured financing transactions. She also represents borrowers in connection with financings related to their businesses.
Brenda has experience in structuring financing transactions and the preparation and negotiation of loan and security documentation for real estate financing, including term and construction lending, subordinated debt financing and related intercreditor agreements. Her experience also includes acting for developers on real estate development matters.
- BC Real Estate Practice Manual (CLE BC), Contributing Author
- Land Title Practice Manual (BC Land Title & Survey), Editorial Board Member
- Mortgage Investment Association of British Columbia, Member and former Director
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Canadian Bar Association (BC) Subsections (Real Property, Banking) - Member
- Urban Development Association, Pacific Region, Member
- Law Society of British Columbia, Member
Brenda enjoys running, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
- Alison McBride
- Legal Assistant
- T: 604.408.5357
- British Columbia (1997)
Simon Fraser University (B.A., 1989)
University of Victoria (LL.B, 1995)
University of Victoria (Masters of Public Administration, 1995)