“I was drawn to Lawson Lundell because of their lawyers’ friendly and pragmatic nature.”
Ben Foster is a summer student in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. He is pursuing a career in litigation and regulatory law, with further interest in tax and Indigenous law.
Ben will obtain his degree from the Dalhousie’s Schulich School of Law. After obtaining his J.D., he will be clerking at the Tax Court of Canada for the 2022-2023 year. Prior to joining the firm, Ben worked in the Senate of Canada and in the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia.
- Law Society of British Columbia, Temporary Articled Student
- Canadian Bar Association, Member
- Nova Scotia Bar Association, Member
- Law Intern, Senate of Canada
- Legislative Intern, Legislative Assembly of British Columbia
- Editor for the Dalhousie Law Journal
- Information and Library Team, East Coast Environmental Law