Aviva Drisdelle is a paralegal in the Vancouver office of Lawson Lundell LLP. Aviva joined the firm in 2012 and became a part of the Corporate Services Department shortly thereafter.
Aviva’s responsibilities include:
- Incorporation, organization and maintenance of British Columbia companies;
- Corporate transactions including director, officer and shareholder changes, company name changes, registered and records office changes and dissolutions;
- Extraprovincial registrations and reinstatements in British Columbia;
- Business name, general partnership and extra-provincial limited partnership registrations and changes; and
- Updating and maintaining corporate records.