Alona Batocabe is a paralegal in the Real Estate Group at Lawson Lundell LLP's Vancouver office. She re-joined the firm in 2005 as a legal assistant in the corporate commercial area and recently advanced to a real estate paralegal. Alona has over 15 years of combined experience working in the areas of corporate/commercial, lending and real estate.
Alona has experience working in residential/commercial conveyancing and residential/commercial lending.
Alona’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting due diligence searches relating to residential/commercial property acquisitions;
- Managing acquisition documents and files;
- Drafting acquisition/closing documents;
- Interfacing with parties involved in transaction; and
- Performing registrations with the B.C. Land Title Office.
- British Columbia Paralegal Association, Member
- Lawson Lundell Participates in the JDRF's SunLife Ride to Defeat Diabetes, Vancouver, BC, October 4, 2019, Volunteer